Aerial Lift Rental
Aerial Lift Rental
Aerial Lifts: trailer mounted boom lift referred to as man lift, cherry pickers, or bucket trucks, used to access utility lines and other aboveground job sites. Scissor Lifts: A motorized vehicle with a railed platform that can be raised straight up is known as a scissor lift. Criss-crossing metal supports that elongate as the platform is raised are the basic feature of scissor lifts that distinguishes them visually from other equipment used to work in higher elevations.
Boom Lift Rental
Scissor Lift Rental indoor
Scissor Lift Rental outdoor/indoor
Unit requires delivery service, please call 631-928-2555 to obtain pricing.
Safe Work Practices
- Make sure that workers who operate aerial lifts are properly trained in the safe use of the equipment.
- Maintain and operate elevating work platforms according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Never override hydraulic, mechanical, or electrical safety devices.
- Never move the equipment with workers in an elevated platform unless this is permitted by the manufacturer.
- Do not allow workers to position themselves between overhead hazards, such as joists and beams, and the rails of the basket. Movement of the lift could crush the worker(s).
- Maintain a minimum clearance of at least 10 feet, or 3 meters, away from the nearest energized overhead lines.
- Always treat power lines, wires and other conductors as energized, even if they are down or appear to be insulated.
- Use a body harness or restraining belt with a lanyard attached to the boom or basket to prevent the worker(s) from being ejected or pulled from the basket.
- Set the brakes and use wheel chocks when on an incline.
- Use outriggers, if provided.
- Do not exceed the load limits of the equipment. Allow for the combined weight of the worker, tools and materials.