Aerial Lift Rental
Aerial Lift Rental
Aerial Lifts: trailer mounted boom lift referred to as man lift, cherry pickers, or bucket trucks, used to access utility lines and other aboveground job sites. Scissor Lifts: A motorized vehicle with a railed platform that can be raised straight up is known as a scissor lift. Criss-crossing metal supports that elongate as the platform is raised are the basic feature of scissor lifts that distinguishes them visually from other equipment used to work in higher elevations.
View OSHA Aerial Lift fact sheet here
Boom Lift Rental
Boom Lift, 40' Trailer Mounted Boom Lift, JLG T350. FEATURES: Telescopic Upper Boom. Auto-Leveling Hydraulic Outriggers. Quiet Operation with 24 volt battery. SPECS: 40' working height, 20' working outreach, 500 lb platform capacity, leveling capability 11-degree, unit weight 3400 lb. IDEAL FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF JOBS; residential construction, gutter cleaning pressure washing, lighting, remodeling. NOT TO BE USED FOR TREE TRIMMING. Rent $ 350.00 8-hour
Scissor Lift Rental indoor
Scissor Lift, 25' Skyjack SJIII3219
Electric scissor lift, working height of 25' and platform height of 19'. 2-man platform has 500lb capacity, with roll-out extension. Over-all unit width = 32.5", length = 68", height w/gaurdrails erected = 78.5". Unit weight 2580lb. Designed for interior use on concrete floors, dual wheel drive w/12" solid rubber tires. Please call for weekly & monthly rates. Rent $ 200.00 8-hour
View OSHA Scissor Lift Fact Sheet here
Scissor Lift, 25' with Trailer
Electric scissor lift, working height of 25' and platform height of 19'. Same same specifications as above including our trailer. Please call for weekly & monthly rates. Rent $ 240.00 8-hour
Scissor Lift Rental outdoor/indoor
Scissor Lift, 32' Skyjack SJ6826RT
Rough Terrain Scissor Lift, Skyjack SJ6826RT boasts a maneuverable 68" wide stance with a working height of 32'. Dual fuel engine (gasoline & propane) with 5' roll-out deck extension, FEATURES: driveable at full height. UP to 50% gradeability. Up to 1,250 lb platform capacity. NOT TO BE USED FOR TREE TRIMMING. Please call for weekly or monthly rates. Rent $ 380.00 8-hour
Unit requires delivery service, please call 631-928-2555 to obtain pricing.
Harness & Lanyard
Lightweight Universal Size Harness with 1 back D-ring, mating buckle leg closures. Includes 6' lanyard. Available for sale, please call for pricing.
Connector Strap, 3'
Economical Residential Construction model, 400-lb capacity. Available for sale, please call for pricing.
Safe Work Practices
- Make sure that workers who operate aerial lifts are properly trained in the safe use of the equipment.
- Maintain and operate elevating work platforms according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Never override hydraulic, mechanical, or electrical safety devices.
- Never move the equipment with workers in an elevated platform unless this is permitted by the manufacturer.
- Do not allow workers to position themselves between overhead hazards, such as joists and beams, and the rails of the basket. Movement of the lift could crush the worker(s).
- Maintain a minimum clearance of at least 10 feet, or 3 meters, away from the nearest energized overhead lines.
- Always treat power lines, wires and other conductors as energized, even if they are down or appear to be insulated.
- Use a body harness or restraining belt with a lanyard attached to the boom or basket to prevent the worker(s) from being ejected or pulled from the basket.
- Set the brakes and use wheel chocks when on an incline.
- Use outriggers, if provided.
- Do not exceed the load limits of the equipment. Allow for the combined weight of the worker, tools and materials.
PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE