Bagging helps to foster lawn growth by preventing thatch from building up. Using a bagger helps control lawn disease naturally, encourages new grass growth, and acts as a natural crab grass and weed control. It can help increase curb appeal of your lawn. When you bag your grass clippings, you create a crisp appearance and a highly manicured professional finish, with defined striping, no grass clumps left behind, and grass less likely to spread to vegetable gardens or flower beds. Bagging your clippings is a huge time saver. It’s faster than raking and you won’t have to mow as often as mulching.
Fits most Troy-Bilt and Cub Cadet, Yard Machines, Bolens, Huskee and Craftsman riding mowers with a 42 or 46-inch Cutting Deck .
- Flex tubing to prevent clogging
- Superior bagging performance with a 6.5 bushel capacity
- Integrated top-hinged hood, for easier removal of bags
- Sight window lets you know when the bags are full
- Fits Troy-Bilt 13A077BS066 42" Pony 42" Riding Mower
- Fits Troy-Bilt 13APA9BT066 46" Super Bronco XP 46" Riding Mower
- Free installation when purchased with our 42" or 46" riding mowers.